A simple list of ideas to help build your confidence:-
- Compliment other people.
- Accept compliments gracefully.
- Keep fit, you don’t need the body of a god(ess) to feel good about yourself.
- Keep a journal, it helps to calm a judgmental inner voice.
- Recognise your insecurities, accepting them is the first step to conquering them.
- Avoid perfectionism, good enough will do, tell yourself you can always come back to it later.
- Take care of your appearance, then it’s one less thing to worry about.
- Practice smiling before entering a room.
- Learn a new skill to gently challenge you.
- Listen to your doubts, but challenge their validity.
Would you like 10 more tips?
Subscribe to updates and you’ll receive a free infographic on the top 20 tips to building confidence. Print it out and put it up somewhere to remind you of all the tips every day