Federation of Small Businesses
As a service to the Federation of Small Businesses Impact CM provides a complimentary Business Coaching session. To qualify for the complimentary session you’ll need to provide some information regarding your business. This survey can be completed over the phone or online.
- Is your workplace going through a time of stress or change?
- Do you need to motivate your staff?
- Is there room for growth and development in your office?
Have you considered using a coaching service?
If you’re in a thriving business, the chances are that you don’t like to stand still. You want to see your business thrive in any economic condition. You want to make progress in your industry. You want to be the most successful and the strongest company in the game. Coaching and mentoring provides the unbiased and independent stimulus to make you stronger still.
Coaching is perfect for companies that are not only looking to boost performance but also build a culture of success and to recognise effective leaders for the company’s future. An external and objective assessment of your workplace, team, and operations can help to develop the action plan you need to expand and enhance your workplace. The benefits of this service include:
- Increasing productivity by teaching teams about better facilitation
- Rewarding individuals with personal coaching courses to lead them to excellence
- Easing tension through times of change with group coaching
- Reducing staff turnover with problem solving exercises
But that’s not all. As well as group workshops and one-to-one sessions, we also provide motivational speeches for larger audiences. These events can be a straight forward presentation or a fully interactive workshop. We have previously covered:
- The secret to real motivation
- Developing your own solutions
- Dealing with stress
- Making important decisions
- Improving your confidence and self-esteem
- Helping those around you grow and develop
Perhaps your team only needs an afternoon of coaching every two months. Maybe monthly one-on-one sessions would work best. Or you might like to be more flexible. Emails? Podcasts? Tweets? Whatever the case, Impact C&M would be delighted to design a package tailored to your needs.
As a member of the Federation of Small Businesses you are entitled to a complimentary business coaching session: Contact Paul Bailey NOW on 0845 388 3218 to kickstart a new era in your business